IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about the beloved

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ what a blessing, to have a beloved, whether living together or not, who has seen and has respect for your beliefs and practices. My heart brings tears of joy to my eyes, just reading what you have written. And that he has agreed to have a fire ceremony at your wedding ... you must be in bliss.

Recently, my daughter, Amy, got married. By her father's side, she is Jewish; by me, she is kind of open and all over the place, but she did have a somewhat traditional Jewish wedding ceremony, and it was one of the most beautiful and sacred events I have had the blessing to witness and be part of. There was an "arbor" created with bamboo over which to drape the beautiful golden cloth on top, and with wonderful tiny flower lights.

There was a part of the wedding where they took turns circling one another. It was so intimate and special, and the love and devotion in both their eyes was almost more than my heart could bear. For Amy, I am very happy. Likewise, for you I am so happy. You hold your husband-to-be in your heart and hands with love, devotion and respect; this I can feel just from how you write. Oh, when is your wedding!!! Maa & Swamiji hugs to you both ~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

....He has seen my shrine and I have not hesitated to practice my pujas and meditation when I am with him. He has agreed to have a homa fire sacrifice for our wedding as well as a civic ceremony. He treats my beliefs with respect and he has an inkling of what a divine relationship between us could be. He knows about Swamiji and Shree Maa and I believe he has visited the web site. Further than that I cannot go at this point. We do live physically far away from each other - your intuition must be functioning 100%, dear Vish - it is in the living as a couple that these things will play out. But I will always see him as Shiva in my heart, no matter what happens.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!