IndiaDivine.org

Re:to vish about sharings and murtis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ of course, thank you for all the information you have given about the purpose of married life and Maa and Swamiji's discourse on the topic. This is useful even to those of us like me who cannot discuss the topic of religion with their spouse because we/I can still bring an attitude of respect and bhav to all my interactions with him, even when we are not in agreement.

Now I have a question. Where does one get a murti such as you describe? I think there are stores online where such items may be purchased, but I have not been able to find any. Mukti Maa has some murtis, but I think she made them herself, or maybe I'm not recalling correctly. I am aware that Maa and Swamiji made the murtis at the temple and that there is a long standing ritual and meaning to the making of the murtis and embuing them with "life." I'm not sure I could make them myself though, so if you have any sources, or if anyone does, I would be very grateful.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

vish wrote:

After sometime, I obtained a large very lifelike murti of Shivasitting in lotus posture. He is placed in a position on my altarwhere I can look Him in the eyes while I chant, even offer directlyto His feet. One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!