IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari and all about the advantage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari and all ~ well spoken; and ditto from me. Even on their trip they are thinking of us, and the familial feeling of "comfort and joy" (nod to the season) and brotherly/sisterly bhav is incredible. I especially liked what you said about taking the most advantage that you could. This is indeed a very rare and unique opportunity, and I think I haven't quite availed myself of it to full extent. Thank you for speaking what is also in my heart and for being a role model as a devotee. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Kumari wrote::

....The absolutely amazing and awe inspiring thing is that he flings open the door and shares it with everyone. It is not just that Shree Maa is a spiritual beacon who lives with the Deities all the time. She is here with us, now! It totally blows me away. And then there are the devotees here in this group who make me feel welcome and valued. This a rare opportunity of many lifetimes of which I intend to take the most advantage that I can. Not only are the things I love being discussed here, but I feel at home here.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!