IndiaDivine.org

to Jill about chakras and beginnings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jill ~ a hearty welcome, and glad you have joined with us. I'm sure you will get several responses to this, and likely, they will all be somewhat similar to what vishveswar told sergio. I think people will advise not to start with focusing on a particular chakra. That is a very refined process, and one doesn't start with the crown chakra, usually. If you follow the very simple and gentle instructions that Henny and vish wrote to Sergio, you will be on the way. And you will feel the "magic" of being part of this very large and wonderful family. It is hard to be here, in the company of these devotees, or to see or read Shree Maa and Swamiji without feeling the "magic," but, ultimately, we do not seek "magic" as a goal. Rather we seek to acknowledge the privilege we have to be in this company, and in particular, Maa and Swami. Start simple, and the rest will follow. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Jill wrote:

I am new to the group and asked whether someone would show me where tofind the crown chakra exercise talked about in Feel the Magic. Iwould be really grateful if someone would tell me about it or where Icould find it.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!