IndiaDivine.org

to Sankar about thanks for latest update and some questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sankar ~ again, my heartfelt thanks for your sharing. I will enjoy taking my time with all the links you provided. It makes a big difference having your "bird's eye" view to supplement the web blog ... very personal makes it very wonderful to read.

I hiave a question, and I'm hoping with all my heart that the answer will be yes! Did anyone tape this session with Swamiji? It would be wonderful if it could be added to the page with the classes on it. This kind of information, that is imparted in situations other than a formal class, I feel would immensely expand our understanding and appreciation. Also for those, like me, who have difficulty sitting on the floor in the first place (due to medical reasons), I feel it would be very helpful to see the different positions Swamiji showed for this. If not, ...whaa... (sorry, just had to give voice to the excited child within). Here's hoping.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Sankar wrote:

As per the schedule there was to be a sathsang at Devi Mandir in theevening....when we trooped in, we weresurprised and happy to see Swamiji giving a slide show on TattvaGnana. Swamiji explained the basics of Sanatana Dharma. We wereencouraged to ask questions and clarify our doubts. Oh yes. We did askquestions. So many. Swamiji explained everything in detail...Swamiji demonstrated the various asanas used for sittingand explained the benefits. Swamiji also demonstrated and made usrepeat the Navarna Mantra with Pranayama...This session helped us clear many of our doubts and will make iteasier to continue with our Sadhanaa. Guru Kripa.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!