IndiaDivine.org

to Ambika about trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ambika ~ thank you so much for your perspective about your experience with Maa and Swamiji in India. It may not seem like much to you, but for me, and I'm sure for others, each point of view brings a new bunch of flowers for the India bouquet for those of us who couldn't be there. In a way, it helps me to hear "Purush and Prakriti" sing in all of nature, as Maa and Swamiji said in their birthday message to Todd.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Ambika wrote:

....Swamiji's homas were beyond words -- the energy that emanated from Him was palpable and we all sailed through our chanting with great joy and love. Of course, any moment spent in the presence of our Beloved Shree Maa defies words, but being able to sing and dance and take in all that unconditional love, while standing on the holy land of India, easily became overwhelming. It was as if my heart, literally, had to expand in order to take it all in!Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.