IndiaDivine.org

to mj about illness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear mj ~ I am so sorry to hear about your illness. I didn't know you were sick. I know what it is like to live with long term chronic illnesses. I hope that is not the case with you. Either way, being part of The Devi Mandir Family has helped me in more ways than one.

Of course, there is the prayer list, and when I am "here" with the group that helps also, as does participating in the group sankalpas, "to the extent of my (your) capacity." Swamiji will often use those words when discussing sadhana. There were times when I felt that these were the only things that were keeping me alive ... even when all I could do was chant the Durga Mantra. Divine Mother is a powerful Source of comfort and assistance. May all be well with you and your fiance (and please excuse me for referring to him as your husband, but in my experience over the past 30 years or so, there isn't much difference between the two).

Jai Maa !!!! , Jai Swamiji !!!

~ Linda

mj wrote:

If you would be so kind as to remember me and my fiance in your prayers, too. My health has taken a somewhat uncertain turn and I need to retain my peace and focus. I continue to chant the Mrtyunjaya Mantra on Saturdays for all of your intentions as well.Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.