IndiaDivine.org

to mj about the Devi Mandir Family and Prayer Club

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear mj ~ when I returned to the group after a long absence, I was welcomed with open arms, and you were one of the people who helped me know that I still was part of the family, even though you may not have come to the list until after I left. I believe that, once you've knocked at the door of the Devi Mandir Digest, you have already been a member of the family, and we've just been waiting to greet you.

I'm so glad your husband is doing better. It is without a doubt a powerful experience to be doing the prayer seva and to be on the list. If you haven't heard it, go to the page where you can hear the chanting of the prayer list. You may even be able to hear the name of your husband. Just , and when you get to the page, you'll see an icon that looks like a player. That is everybody at the Mandir chanting the prayer list. I'm not sure, but after that I believe there are prayers or some puja, but I'm not sure it's part of the link. There is also a link to click that will let you hear Maa singing. I know that, when I came back, I went to that page and was astonished and felt graced by the Guru and the Goddess when I heard my name. Some angel had kept me on the prayer list. I believe that is why I have gotten a bit better in my illnesses.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~ Linda

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/?q=taxonomy_menu/46/83

mj wrote:

Also, I would like to thank the Prayer Club for thinking of me and Doug in your meditations. Doug has been able to cut his anti-depression medicine in half lately and I am sure that is in good part because of the mantras being chanted with us in mind. I feel blessed to be here and I hope I am considered part of the family. Pranams to Swamiji and Shree Maa.Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.