IndiaDivine.org

to Henny about manageable worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Henny ~ thanks for taking such care and time to respond to my question. I felt all of what you wrote was very helpful, and especially the part I have copied below. I think I have needed something I could feel I could wrap my arms around, and everything has seemed so BIG. I am excited by this for I feel it is within my capacity, and not too much for me, but something to come to know intimately and love and rejoice with. I am putting finishing touches on my altar (my husband David asked me wasn't it too small : ) That was an unexpected surprise. I told him it was small here for a few reasons, but that when we move, I will make a bigger one. LOL Never expected to feel that degree of interest and support from my hubby. And wow!, once again, Henny, thank you so much. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 11/27/2008 12:42:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

I personally see no reason why you should not take the Saptashloki Durga (p.34-37 in my copy) and focus on that for a while until you feel comfortable with it. It is a beautiful text, and it contains the mantra Shree Maa has given us for this year's mantra sankalpa (vs.3). So, you could even just focus on this verse, and recite it and meditate on its meaning until it has become very familiar. You could even just take this verse and recite it with devotion in the morning, at midday and in the evening, so your mind will realize that these are times to be quiet and sing the name of God. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.