IndiaDivine.org

to Sundeep about personal story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sundeep ~ thank you for sharing your meeting of Maa and Swamiji, your fears, what happened, etc. It was so wonderful to read. For me, who may never again see them personally, these stories add to my sense of their Presence and put me, in a way, in that Presence. How wonderful to be hugged by Swamiji!

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

P.S. to all who went to Banares: please share your story if you haven't already. As you can see, even with Maa and Swamiji back at the Devi Mandir, these true stories mean a great deal to those who, like me, couldn't be there. Pranams to all

Sundeep wrote:

....It was my deep desire for a long to meet Swamiji and Ma and that wish was fulfilled when I met them in Benaras for the first time . I live in Jaipur, Rajasthan and I set out to meet them with some anxiety and nervousness . My family was little surprised to hear my desire to take the trip to meet a swami and that also a foriegner . I was anxious whether my response will be reciprocated or not . But also those doubts disappeared as the demons in chapter three . Swamiji hugged me and removed all wavering thoughts . Maa , whom I met next day at Shri Aggarwal's residence , asked me to come to Devi Mandir . It appeared I have known them all my life . I am very much impressed with Swamiji's child like smile and spontainiety . In fact I asked him to bless me so that I can smile like him. He did...Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.