IndiaDivine.org

Question for Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Swami, I'm wondering about cleanliness and if our home is in a state of disorder if it only generates more negativity to do sadhana in this environmental condition ( a state of papers and books everywhere in a state of disarray, bad vaastu) and if it offends the Goddess? Please humbly I request you to please bless me to be worthy of the blessing to be clean and orderly. The second question is this, the building next to me is full of crack and heroine addicts, alchoholics, as well as prostitutes who are in a state of deep suffering: I hear their screams day and night, I see them being arrested by the police, and I am wondering how I can offer my puja or peace sankalpa on their behalf (after cleaning thoroughly), and if this can help them and if so how I would do it, do I just put in their address since I dont know their names,

can the puja or offering my sankalpa of the mantra Shree Maa has given us benefit these people too? I am moved to tears by their suffering, and I think Im living here for a reason, what if anything can I do to help?Pranams.