IndiaDivine.org

to Manjushri about mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manjushri ~ yes and thank you. You are right in thinking that what I had in mind was specific mantras ... actually I guess I was a bit confused and thought that was what you meant. So I appreciate the clarification, and I do know that as we perform puja, recitation, etc., the mantras are there in great variety. I, too, have also seen one mantra described in various ways. That is one reason I so love the little cards that Maa and Swamiji give out. They have Durga or Swamiji or Maa on the front and on the back is a mantra and its meaning. I appreciate your clarification. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 12/14/2008 12:33:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

I think you have some specific mantras in mind. I was referring to themantras in, say, the Chandi Path or Guru Gita or Lalitha stotram.I find the translations self explanatory. I guess the interpretationsare something that we will eventually discover for ourselves in timeas we read and mull over the meanings. For example, I have found several explanations for the Gayatri Mantrain various sources, and no two explanations or interpretations areexactly alike.I hope I have understood your question correctly. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.