IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about Christmas and havan kund

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ it is with a lightened heart that I read your posts and "hear" that each day you are getting ever more in tune with the Bhav of Christmas. It's wonderful! Also I am interested in your comments about the fire sacrifice and your mention of the "small havan kund." I have been looking for one, and so far have one source that carries a small copper havan kund. Where did you obtain yours? It would be so wonderful to finally get one ... a good Christmas present for me to give to myself. : ) All blessings and happiness.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

You are very welcome! I like what you are saying about the Sun Goddess. Perhaps on Yule doing the Gayatri Sahasranama? I have yet to delve into that book, but I can see invoking the "spiritual" as well as actual sun to be born in me. A fire sacrifice might be just the thing as well! I am just beginning to do Homa. I have done two so far. Perhaps I will take the small havan kund with me on my Christmas trip! I'm glad to hear from someone who has traveled a similar path to me. May Savitri bring Her peace and blessings to us both!...One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.