IndiaDivine.org

to Devi Mandir Birthday Club and Devi Mandir Family about Maa's mission

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devi Mandir Family ~ for some reason this brought my attention up short and I felt somewhat astonished. Does anybody know if this was part of the reason that Ramakrishna if this is the wrong name, please forgive me because my memory is so poor, and I couldn't go check out my book as my husband is still sleeping) ... that Maa's guru sent Her and Swamiji to the East?

I would really like to know because as Kumari has been an example of making peace with and re-"owning" Christmas in her own way, I have felt a very strong need to make peace with my Christian roots. It's very hard for me to trust because, even in my recent love, people professing to be Christian have been abusive to me. I know it is not their fault because they do not see the contradiction between their actions and what they profess to believe, but every time I re-experience this, it causes my spirit to keep pushing my Christian roots and the essence of the teachings of Jesus away.

Devi Mandir Birthday Club Angel wrote:

"Even if one person in the West gets illuminated with bhava, gets ignited with the fire of devotion, with true sincerity and determination, then Jesus's quest for sharing this knowledge from the East will have been fulfilled"One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.