IndiaDivine.org

to Elena ... thank you for sharing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Elena ~ thank you, not only for trusting the Devi Mandir Family to open your experience to, but for sharing that experience and the life choice you have made. Congratulations on your new name, Elena, and the grace to live what you have felt to be true. May even more opportunities come to you, for your puja and your teaching. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Elena wrote:

My life tooka rather dramatic change about seven months ago that I now feel I canshare with you all. I am a transgender woman. I have always known Iwas born female but was too fearful to admit it. My Maa's grace I amno longer afraid of who I am. I have been living full time as a womanfor six months and my new name, which becomes my legal name on January16, is Elena Jane Kelly. I have been asked to curtail some of my activities at the temple inLivermore where I have served for nine years, but our Divine Motherhas opened many other opportunities for puja and teaching that I neverhad before. My heart is filled with joy and blessing more than everbefore. She is my light, my joy, my very heart, soul, and being. Mayit be so for all of you as well.One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Hi Elena-Welcome! Namaste!What a boon that your experiences have led you here to the Devi Mandir.

Thank you for being open to MAA enough to find your courage. It seems to be another testimony that we are not our bodies, whether we feel comfortable with/in them or not. How many times have we heard an older person say, 'I feel life a young person in and older person's body.' I think that trans people have a lot to teach others about non-duality.

To me, I feel like Swamiji even seems to transcend gender...and age. How blessed you/we are to know MAA and to feel the joy. Happy Holidays!

AnnOn Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:13 AM, <nierika wrote:

Dear Elena ~ thank you, not only for trusting the Devi Mandir Family to open your experience to, but for sharing that experience and the life choice you have made. Congratulations on your new name, Elena, and the grace to live what you have felt to be true. May even more opportunities come to you, for your puja and your teaching. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Elena wrote:

My life tooka rather dramatic change about seven months ago that I now feel I canshare with you all. I am a transgender woman. I have always known Iwas born female but was too fearful to admit it. My Maa's grace I amno longer afraid of who I am. I have been living full time as a womanfor six months and my new name, which becomes my legal name on January16, is Elena Jane Kelly. I have been asked to curtail some of my activities at the temple inLivermore where I have served for nine years, but our Divine Motherhas opened many other opportunities for puja and teaching that I neverhad before. My heart is filled with joy and blessing more than everbefore. She is my light, my joy, my very heart, soul, and being. Mayit be so for all of you as well.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.