IndiaDivine.org

Bhagwan Jesus Mula Mantra for Puja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la.... la la la la la...........

Could Swamiji or anybody family members share the mula or bija mantra , dhayana mantra and nyasa bija for Bhagawan Jesusji puja on coming christmas ?

Merry Christmas everybody !!

Jai Maa!!

Namaste KannaJi, Below is an email Vish sent out earlier containing the mantra for Shree Jesus. Merry Christmas to my beloved family of the Devi Mandir Group. Jaye Kali Maa Gyandesh. Namaste Sister Kumari and all family: So glad you had a good sleep. Arested body makes life so much more vibrant and joyful. You are agreat soul Kumari, and so fortunate to have been exposed to thesegreat teachings. Pray to Maa to take that asura away. Regarding puja to Jesus. Maa and Swami have told us that we canperform puja to Jesus using the Beginner Shiva puja, and justsubstitute Jesus's mantra in place of Shiva's mantra. It is such ablessing to be able to worship Him at this time of year, and performjapa

using His mantra.And, on Christmas eve, Swami leads us at the homa and we chant versesfrom the Bible at the homa, and add "swaha" at the end as we offer tothe fire. For example, we chant: "I am the way, the truth, and thelight, swaha", and, "I am in the Father and the Father is in me, swaha."It is very very powerful to take these verses which one knows from ayoung age, and chant them in English, at a Hindu homa, with Maa andSwami leading the chants.Now, Jesus's mantra is: " Om nama bhagavate Sri Jishu Christaya namonamah" It means: Om, We bow to the Supreme Divinity, the RespectedJesus Christ, we bow, we bow. Oh, by the way, every Christmas eve, Swami leads us all in atraditional Latin Mass, including offering blessed wine and bread. Yes, he sings the entire Mass in Latin, at Maa's altar. And he servesus communion.Yes, Christmas eve at the Devi Mandir is a

grand and glorious lovefestival to Lord Jesus. And of course, we end the evening with manyChristmas carols, in English and Hindi, and Maa serves us all realfiggy pudding.Hope you can join us via the web camera, likely beginning about 6PMPacific time.Jai Maa Jai Swami Jai Jesusvishweshwarkanna krishnan <kanna_krishnan2002 wrote: Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la.... la la la la

la........... Could Swamiji or anybody family members share the mula or bija mantra , dhayana mantra and nyasa bija for Bhagawan Jesusji puja on coming christmas ? Merry Christmas everybody !! Jai Maa!!

Vish shared the mantra with us when he was replying to my posts about

Christmas. He mentioned using the Beginner Shiva Puja substituting the

following mantra for Jesus: Om nama bhagavate Sri Jishu Christaya namo

namah. I did the puja this morning for Jesus and I must say that I

felt very peaceful and accepted by the energy of the Lord! Pranams to

Swamiji and Shree Maa!

Om Jai Kali Ma! Om Namah Shvaya!

Kumari

, kanna krishnan

<kanna_krishnan2002 wrote:

>

> Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la.... la la la la la...........

>

> Could Swamiji or anybody family members share the mula or

bija  mantra , dhayana mantra and nyasa bija for Bhagawan Jesusji puja

on coming christmas ?

>

> Merry Christmas everybody !!

>

> Jai Maa!! 

>

Thank You..............This was beautiful .........Thank you for the privilege if beiung abke to to worship !Jai Maa !! mjfisher2005 <mjfisher2005 Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 2:17:54 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org]

Re: Bhagwan Jesus Mula Mantra for Puja

Vish shared the mantra with us when he was replying to my posts about

Christmas. He mentioned using the Beginner Shiva Puja substituting the

following mantra for Jesus: Om nama bhagavate Sri Jishu Christaya namo

namah. I did the puja this morning for Jesus and I must say that I

felt very peaceful and accepted by the energy of the Lord! Pranams to

Swamiji and Shree Maa!

Om Jai Kali Ma! Om Namah Shvaya!

Kumari

, kanna krishnan

<kanna_krishnan2002 wrote:

>

> Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la.... la la la la la.......... .

>

> Could Swamiji or anybody family members share the mula or

bija mantra , dhayana mantra and nyasa bija for Bhagawan Jesusji puja

on coming christmas ?

>

> Merry Christmas everybody !!

>

> Jai Maa!!

>

Thanks are due to Vish and of course to Swamiji and Shree Maa. I was just trying to be helpful. :-)

Om Jail Kali Ma! Om Namah Shivaya!

Kumari

Posted by: "kanna krishnan" kanna_krishnan2002 kanna_krishnan2002 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 pm (PST) Thank You......... .....This was beautiful .........Thank you for the privilege if beiung abke to to worship !Jai Maa !! ____________ _________ _________ __mjfisher2005 <mjfisher2005@ >Friday, December 26, 2008 2:17:54 AM[www.ShreeMaa. org] Re: Bhagwan Jesus Mula Mantra for PujaVish shared the mantra with us when he was replying to my posts about Christmas. He mentioned using the Beginner Shiva Puja substituting the following mantra for Jesus: Om nama bhagavate Sri Jishu Christaya namonamah. I did the puja this morning for Jesus and I must say that I felt very peaceful and accepted by the energy of the Lord! Pranams to Swamiji and Shree Maa!Om Jai Kali Ma! Om Namah

Shvaya!Kumari, kanna krishnan <kanna_krishnan2002 wrote:>> Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la.... la la la la la.......... .> > Could Swamiji or anybody family members share the mula or bija mantra , dhayana mantra and nyasa bija for Bhagawan Jesusji puja on coming christmas ?> > Merry Christmas everybody !!> > Jai Maa!! >