IndiaDivine.org

to vish about Maa's and Swamiji's mission

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish and all ~ reading what you wrote opened up the floodgates for tears ... tears of thankfulness, of fulfillment...your words opened up the gate of my heart...I feel like Scrooge at the moment of his awakening (for those who don't know, please refer to watching any one of the dvds available of "A Christmas Carol"). It is too much to put into words.

I have heard the stories for years about Jesus going to India, learning yoga, and bringing the universal message of union back to the west. Even though references to this were stricken from the existing "Bible,"

I now totally believe it is true. It has been said this is the "missing time" in the narrative of Jesus' life on Earth.

I have been feeling drawn to get a copy of "Living With the Soul," and now there is absolutely no waiting; I will purchase it today. I hope everyone who doesn't have a copy will get one so we may have the fulfilling discussion vish writes about.

vish wrote:

Namaste Linda and all family: Ramakrishna, Shree Maa's Guru sincebirth, told her and Swami to come to America. Their task, is to teachby example, how to live a spiritual life. In Maa's book, LIVING WITHTHE SOUL, on pages 156-161, Maa tells us that Jesus appeared to herwhen she was young and told her stories of his time on Earth, how hewent to India as a young boy, and learned Sanskrit and learnedAyurVedic medicine and that he would return to Earth in a differentbody to complete his studies and his mission.Maa feels that Swami has taken on the unfinished karma of Jesus thislifetime. On page 161 of the same book, Swami tells us that he has thesame agenda as Jesus. He is trying to inspire people to love God withall their heart, mind, and soul and trying to cross over the dividethat separates the West from the East. ...Maa and Swami are the greatest souls I have ever met. Their story hassuch profound effects on this world, and everyone here. I cannot do this topic justice by quoting fragments of their words. Ihope that everyone in the club can obtain this book and then we canhave a very fulfilling discussion here.One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.