IndiaDivine.org

to vish about bats in my belfry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ I am writing to tell you what a difference it made in my life when you wrote of Maa and Swamiji coming to Earth to complete Jesus' message. Some of the armor around my heart cracked, and maybe it is all gone now. I have felt for a long time that I would have to come to terms with, make peace with, the Church and the one who chose for me to go there, for it wasn't my choice. And the years there over layered more fear over the fear I already had from living in an abusive family.

The positive thing that came out of that darkness was my search for what I felt would be true spirituality, and it led me to my search through Eastern spirituality ... the Vedas, the Tao, Zen Buddhism ... and finally led me to the presence of saints and realized masters ... first Ammachi, then Karunamayi, then Shree Maa and Swamiji. All of this helped to disolve layers of fear. Yet I always felt that I still had a few bats in my belfry. But hearing the Devi Mandir Family and Shree Maa and Swamiji sing Christmas carols finally cracked what was left of the armor over my heart, and left me feeling open and joyous. It was so wonderful hearing everybody sing, and through it all, Swamiji's and Maa's voices.

Over the years, I have felt Jesus by my side from time to time, yet I would open for only a moment. In a way it was hard to believe. But now I do believe in the validity of these experiences. I have had a picture of Jesus tucked away in my nightstand drawer. I am going to take it out and put it on my altar with the others.

Jai Maa !!!! Jai Swamiji !!!! Jai Jesus !!!!

Devi Mandir Family Ki Jai !!!!

~ Linda

vish wrote:

....Jesuscame to tell us to love everyone. Others made it complex and twistedthe truth to reach their own ego centric goals. We don't have tobother about them. We just look into our hearts, and Maa and Swamiand Jesus are there. Just waiting to sooth us, and comfort us, andremind us that we are one with them. One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.