IndiaDivine.org

to Celeste ... welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Celeste ~ welcome. You will see this from others, and you will find that this digest group is a wonderful place to be, to share your concerns, to ask questions, to celebrate life and all you learn from being part of the Devi Mandir Family. Shree Maa and Swamiji ... in some ways are beyond description. But as you begin to hear their teachings discussed, participate in group spiritual activities, and begin to develop your own special relationship to Kali and Shiva, you will find no better teachers, divine "parents," and coaches to cheeri you on. You can even ask Swamiji questions (by posting them to the digest), and someone will take your question to Swamiji.

If you go to the website (link below), there is so much there to help you begin to learn. I have been here awhile, but consider myself to still be in kindergarten at the Devi Mandir School. : ) So only recently, vish, one of the digest members, suggested I go read the section on "What We Do." It opened my heart even more (you see, my heart has had armor around it from growing up in fear), and as I have gone along, there have been more chinks that drop away, and with each chink that goes, I feel more peace, more joy, more delight. Here are the two links:

Shree Maa and Swamiji Devi Mandir Homepage: http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/

Here is the link to "What We Do": http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/taxonomy_menu/46/60

Celeste wrote:

As for a little about me, I have been drawn to Kali Ma after some horrible events in my life. At first, I ran from Her as She cut away the illusions of what had happened and I was not ready to handle that. Now, I have run to Her and to Lord Shiva with my arms wide open. I will admit, I am very new to Hinduism and have just recently started to try and learn more about it. I am looking forward to meeting others here and learning all that I can.One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.