IndiaDivine.org

to Maa & Swamiji about Vow of Peace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Maa & Swamiji ~ thank you so much for giving us this prayer. I recognize it from the Chandi Path; it is one of the most moving of prayers to me, and I have always loved it. I will add it at the beginning of my chanting of the 2009 Peace Sankalpa. Thank you again for this grace ~ Linda

In a message dated 1/2/2009 12:38:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Vow of PeaceOh Divine Mother! Make us all the ideal of Perfection.Oh Divine Mother! We pray to you to make us one family on earth andfor unity on earth so that we can be instruments of your peace.Oh Divine Mother of Enlightenment you pervade the heavens and earth.Oh Mother of Perceivable Universe, Mother of the Conceivable Universe,Mother of the Universe of Intuitive vision, lead us to that TrueExistence.Give us blessings – Peace in the heavens, Peace on the earth, Peace toall existence, Peace be to us.Peace, Peace, Peace, all together Peace.We bow to you.We bow to you Mother, with our respect.New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.