regarding whether one should perform worship to different deities

during one puja, mixing it up, or just focus on one deity for an

entire puja.

His response is below:

" The Cosmic Puja is an integrated puja in which we concentrate on one

deity at a time, and move from deity to deity. "

Jai Ma Jai Swami

vishweshwar

I am glad you got the clairification from Swamiji about the Cosmic Puja, Vish. That was what I was thinking of. Not necessarily adding sections of other deity's pujas to the original puja, but adding and subtracting portions of the same deity's puja. I took it along with me to Canada to use as a handbook for doing simple pujas for all the deities while I am here. At some point when I am comfortable enough with chanting Sanskrit I will do the entire puja. I keep things flexible, because flexibility is a condition of health. Life is ever changing and I must be able to go with that and keep my spiritual practice going. Pranams to Shree Maa and Swamiji!Om Jai Kali Ma! Om Namah Shivaya!Kumari Swami's response to worship question-Chetan, Dan and all Posted by:

"inspectionconnection108" inspectionconnection108 inspectionconnection108 Thu Jan 8, 2009 11:28 am (PST) Namaste Chetan and Dan and all family: I posted a question to Swamiregarding whether one should perform worship to different deitiesduring one puja, mixing it up, or just focus on one deity for anentire puja.His response is below:"The Cosmic Puja is an integrated puja in which we concentrate on onedeity at a time, and move from deity to deity."Jai Ma Jai Swamivishweshwar