IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about flexibility

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumar ~ this simple statement, of your response to the ever changing reality of being in a body and doing spiritual practice, touched me deeply. I have to be flexible because if I'm not, my symptoms get worse. That includes not beating up on myself if I didn't get to my spiritual practice or if my spiritual practice didn't feel the way I wanted it to. For me it is a dual state because my body must be kept as healthy as possible, and my mind. Keeping things flexible makes very good sense. It also means being flexible about the way I do my spiritual practice. If I combine one thing and another on one day, I don't have to do it the same way the next day. I tend to over-compensate and then I'm like a guinea pig running around in circles on my little wheel. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

....I keep things flexible, because flexibility is a condition of health. Life is ever changing and I must be able to go with that and keep my spiritual practice going.A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!