IndiaDivine.org

to devi, with question to Swamiji, about krya breathing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear devi ~ what you have said here is more than the sum of the parts (words). For me it is huge. I too have breathing problems and problems with speaking out loud, or even speaking silently where the tongue is still going through the motions. My throat is very dry and it begins to hurt quickly. This makes even our mantra sankalpa difficult for me. I go through it saying it out loud for so many repetitions, than whispering, then mouthing silently, then reading silently, then closing my eyes and repeating silently. It is only this diversification of approaches to speech that I am able to do it. My problems with my throat and vocal chords stem from my Fibromyalgia, or at least that is what the ENT doctor told me.

Still I would like to incorporate krya if it is possible given my limitations. So thank you so much for sharing so deeply. And vish, could you give this question to Swamiji? Show him this email?

Dear Swamiji ~ is there any way I can incorporate krya into my practice, given the above limitations? Can you advise how I would do it, if it is allowed? Thank you again for being so accesable for someone to ask questions.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

devi wrote:

In past it has been left out of my practice because of breathing problems. Now (Krya)included breathing is better. The avoidance of it was not ness. it would have helped to practice it but the fear and lack of understaunding and lack of someone to help me in person have been my excuses. SwamiJI is the best person to ask he will help.Breathing with each mantra as he suggests is a great start for working by yourself but to do pranayama you should have a teacher with you or so I am told & it is what I choose to make friends with this particular fear issue.Please talk to our Beloved Swami Ji.His advice will be as a Gem from the Goddess's Own Hands.A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!