IndiaDivine.org

to vish about dramatic comedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear vish ~ now the river has become an ocean, but it is a very sweet ocean, like the primal ocean of milk. Thank you also for adding your support and perspective. When you said, perhaps my battle with the two me's and the computer was a comedy, the hard shell around me cracked open some more, and I was laughing through my tears. The hard shell is not just cracking; it is melting, with the outpouring of care and love and ways to look at my computer. I pray that I may give even one fingernail worth of the compassion and love that has been shown to me ~ Linda

In a message dated 1/16/2009 12:38:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Namaste sister Linda: I smiled big and laughed out loud as the 2 partsof you battled each other. So funny, so true. If we did not havethis satsunga to share with each other, we would each think we arealone and helpless in the world.We all share this drama, or is it really a comedy? Sal sent some sageadvice about seeing the computer bringing you great gifts from God andconnecting you to all, and Devi suggested putting a photo of youraltar on your desktop: it is so great we can help each other.Also, since there are so many new items are on the Mandir web site, ifyou have to get trapped in the computer, get trapped there in Maa'sarms! A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!