IndiaDivine.org

Question to Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a question for Swamiji below:

Dear Swamiji,

I am beginning to add to my spiritual practice and feel a longing to meditate in addition to doing mantra sankalpa and adding Durga Puja Beginner. How do recommend for me to add regular meditation? I know there are many different ways. Long ago I was taught Transcendental Meditation. Would it be okay to add that, or is there some other form that is recommended? Thank you so much for this ability to ask questions.

~ Linda

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Well, you know what they say about group conscience....I also have been beginning to feel a longing for a meditation component of the practice that's quiet and/or incorporated in with the mantras and chanting. I have not been trained in any type of meditation before. Thanks for bringing that up, Linda.

Jai MAAAnnOn Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 2:20 AM, <nierika wrote:

I have a question for Swamiji below:

Dear Swamiji,

I am beginning to add to my spiritual practice and feel a longing to meditate in addition to doing mantra sankalpa and adding Durga Puja Beginner. How do recommend for me to add regular meditation? I know there are many different ways. Long ago I was taught Transcendental Meditation. Would it be okay to add that, or is there some other form that is recommended? Thank you so much for this ability to ask questions.

~ Linda

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!