IndiaDivine.org

to vish and all about taking every to search for God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ thank you. I was hoping someone would post something that I could hold close to my heart at all times, but especially when I am feeling bad about the burden thing. I am grateful for my human birth and know that I chose it to learn some hard lessons. Maa's words are very healing, and also provide me with something to "do" ... not waste my opportunities. Acceptance has been one of the big lessons, and not just as applied to external situations but, as Maa has stated here, to my own self and my birth and all that has come with it ... and even more ... to find God in every situation. You, vish, and the rest of you here all help so much, with your courage, faith, compassion, love. I know I've written this many times, and will many times more ... thank you, vish and all Devi Mandir Family ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

In a message dated 1/25/2009 12:35:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Namaste Dear Linda: I searched through Maa's teachings on her website, these are her words for you and all of us who can a burden inour hearts and minds. You are not alone, we all love you and pray foryou. Be at peace. We are all part of that family of Brahmins shementions below. "It's so difficult to get a human birth. It's much more difficult toget a birth in a family of Brahmins, knowers of God.It's even more difficult to get a birth in a family of knowers of Godand yourself be infused with the love of God and the desire to findand live with that divinity.So please don't waste the opportunity. Take every opportunity thatyou can and search for God and fill your life and your environmentwith Godliness, more and more." A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!