IndiaDivine.org

Srinivas: Shiva Puja class tonight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste SrinivasThe text is not available on the web. You can get a copy at http://www.shreemaa.org/bookstore .Jai MaaNanda

, Srinivas Jayanthi <srjayanthi wrote:>> Hello All, Namaste,> I am a new member of this group, and I am wondering if someone can kindly share the advanced Shive pooja text that is going to be referred by Guruji tonight.> I tried to find the file in the group's file section, couldn't find any.> > Thank you for consideration and help.> Regards,> -Srinivas> > > > > > ________________________________> inspectionconnection108 inspectionconnection108 > Monday, January 26, 2009 10:03:51 AM> [www.ShreeMaa.org] Shiva Puja class tonight> > > Namaste all family: Tonight at 6PM Pacific time, Swami will begin> teaching a live class on-live on Shiva Puja. He will use the Advanced> Shiva puja text. If you do not have the book, still tune in and join> the class. We have talked much about learning puja, well, here the> Master is responding and teaching us himself.> If you cannot join it, the classes will continue each night for some> time and they will be stored on the Mandir web site at www.shreemaa. org> so you can review them anytime.> To see the class live tonight, to to the Mandir web site, and click on> the left hand bar of the main page on the WEB CAMERA link. This will> bring you to the camera and you can watch the class.> > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > vishweshwar>