IndiaDivine.org

to Nanda about the SADHANA PANCHAKAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nanda ~ I missed the first class. Can you please tell me what page the SADHANA PANCHAKAM is on. I would like to possibly include it in my morning sadhana. Do you know if it's in the Shiva Puja Beginner book or just in the Advanced Shiva Puja? Thank you so much; this sounds like something it would be good to state with intention, every day, as you said. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Nanda wrote:

Swamiji's Shiva Puja class is inspiring in so many ways. I like toidentify specific teachings in each class that that will make adifference to me and my sadhana. I invite you to share your insights aswell on the Shiva Puja class.Ever been in that place where its tough to do sadhana ? So many reasons,justifications, rationalizations, circumstances ....why NOT to do whatis really the most important aspect in our lives.The Sadhana Panchakam gives the Do's and the Don'ts for a spiritualaspirant . The author (Adi Sankaracharya) clearly was a pragmatist andunderstood the pitfalls that a sadhak faces. He identified both theproblems and the solutions....When asked , Swamiji said "Absolutely, and I would take it further -MEMORIZE THE SADHANA PANCHAKAM"Dear friends, this is the takeaway for me from Swamiji's first class -"MEMORIZE THE SADHANA PANCHAKAM and meditate on the words everyday". A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!