IndiaDivine.org

to vish and all about Swamiji's teaching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish and all ~ I keep missing Swamiji's class because at 8 pm (EST), I start to fall asleep. I sometimes start to fall over on the couch. I wake up and try to stay awake, but then I start falling asleep again. This one of the effects of my illness; it's called Chronic Fatigue. Anyhow, I'm so glad that you, vish, shared Swamiji's teachings about the Chakras. I'm also very glad that these are being taped for those who can't come to the class...a big debt of gratitude along with a very big THANKS to Swamiji. I'll try to stay up tonight ... wish me luck. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

vish wrote:

Last night Swami instructed us in meditation of the Gayatri mantra,see Pages 16-17 of the Advanced Shiva text.He said that each of the syllables of the mantra, matches with achakra of our body. So, BHUH, the first syllable, matches the lowestchakra. Then BHUVAH, 2nd chakra, then SVAH, 3rd chakra, then MAHAH,4th chakra, then JANAH, 5th chakra, then TAPAH, the 6th-or third eye,then SATYUM, the crown, or top of the head. Also seven chakras, 7 syllables, 7 states of consciousness. Start at the base of the spine, and repeat the mantra, then move up tothe next, etc. As you bring your consciousness up, you are becomingmore and more subtle, from gross physical, to infinite at the crown.Imagine dissolving each gross level into the next more refined state. Then once you have reached the crown, reverse the process and returnto the root chakra. Amazing. What a gift. The great sages who experienced this, thenwere able to pass it on verbally from Master to Disciple for thousandsof years, then finally writing it down, now Swami passes it onto us. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!