IndiaDivine.org

to vish about class experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ as always your post touched me deeply, and the words of Swamiji that you posted below went right into my heart. Thank you for sharing your experience. Last night I tried to stay up, but was tired even sooner, as we are packing for a move. One more night to try; one more day to listen to the webcams of the class. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

vish wrote:

...."Do not create adistinction between our spiritual life performing puja and our life"outside working". He went on to say that this is the "original sin",that division we create. He said: "carry yourself in the example ofyour Guru, who goes out to GIVE to everyone, to UPLIFT. Be a GIVER.Maa goes everywhere and takes chocolates to offer to those she meets.She is here to serve all, to do good for all, and She wants us to bethe same. Be problem solvers, give more than you take, make peoplehappy, serve them, that is being spiritual. Be spiritual no matterwhat you are doing. All of our lives should be spiritual. Youroffice is your Temple, serve your clients like you serve Shiva."... Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.