IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about leaving and arriving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ well, you know that I know, and for me there have been a few tears. In some cases, where I have had to throw away things that I once gave my mother (after she died, my stepfather sent a lot of those things to me, and I wished he had just thrown them away if he didn't want to keep them). I was having such a tough time with this, and having lots of the unresolved issues and grief about my mother's life and death coming up at the same time. Then one day I went into the room where they were stored, and this thought came to me, "these things have served their purpose." I get chills thinking about it, because Someone was looking after me to bring that realization to me ... maybe Maa Durga, who I have always a special affinity for.

You have a good grasp on how having to leave these things behind may be a help rather than a hindrance. And just think, when you arrive, Ma Kali will be there waiting in Her form to welcome and greet you, and what an amazing time you will have taking care of Her again. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji Jai Durga Maa Jai Kali Maa

~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

Just this morning I was trying to come to terms with the fact that I may have to just leave a lot of things I treasure behind when I move. I have to get it down to the things that are what I need to survive. No extras. I have already pared down my wardrobe to half what it was. I may have to let go of all the things that have good (and bad) memories connected with them. I am very aware that I do not know exactly what will be happening to me in the next few months. Moving to a new country (even if it is our next door neighbor, Canada) has its risks and difficulties. I am forced to put my reliance upon my Divine Mother and Mahadeva more than ever before. Maa Kali has already preceeded me and is waiting for me up there. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!