IndiaDivine.org

to Kalianandia about Valentines Day prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kaliananda ~ I don't think I have the Laksmi puja yet, so thank you so much for putting the meanings in here...so wonderful. I am okay, still struggling with my illness and in the midst of another move. I am striving to stay balanced through it all. It is really just a lateral move. My hubby, Dave, and I are moving from one apartment in the building to a different apartment down the hall...still have to do some packing, just to ease the process of getting things from one place to another.

Recently, I was in a quandry whether to keep something I had given to my mother. It was the perfect lesson in non-attachment. I agonized over this, knowing it was not something I would ever use. After a few days of this agonizing, I walked into the room where this item was, and I heard a voice ... maybe the voice of Shree Maa, definitely the voice of the Mother. She said very simply and kindly, as though she were wrapping me in a feather comforter: "it has served it's purpose." I still get chills thinking about it. That message has made it very clear what has served its purpose and doesn't need to come to the new apartment. So I am paring down and having a great opportunity to practice this lesson in non-attachment. Blessings to you ~ Linda

Kaliananda wrote::

How are you? These names were taken from the Laksmisahasra namavalyah(1000 names of the Goddess Laksmi) found in the Laksmi puja. Thecolours are representative of Maa's clothing, yellow sari bordered inred.OmVamalocanayai namah : She who has eyes of love.Agrahmayai namah : She who accepts nothing for herself.Laksmyai namah : She who is the ultimate goalEkasvarupayai namah : She who is the intrinsic nature of all.Nityakalyanyai namah : She who is eternal welfareTrasaharayai namah : She who dispels fear.Ilvalayai namah : She who is the repository of respect.Nityapustayai namah : She who always gives nourishmentEkayinyai namah : She who is the only one. Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you now.