Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shree Maa/ Jai Guruji,

Hello All, Greetings !!

I live in Los Angeles, I am wondering if anyone is aware of a place, in and

around california where I can get some Bilwa/Bhel leaves

so that I can offer them to lord Shiva as a part of my abhisekham Sunday night

(2/22).

I look forward to hearing from you. It will be a great help !!

Best,

-Sri

Very hard to acquire this year and you are searching a bit late. No Hindu temples I contacted in CA or Florida had any or any sources outside of India--and how could they ship fresh?

Even Swamiji didn't have a source this year. Hawaii won't ship anymore because of USDA ban on shipping them from Hawaii. I was lucky to have a friend there pick them up and send them to me and the Mandir and they are arriving today! AMMA's Grace!

You are welcome to come join our celebration down in Leucadia, which is North County Coastal San Diego and you can offer a cluster of Bilva leaves to the Lingams here at each Kala of the Night.

That goes for anyone else in the surrounding areas down here that want to join us. Here is a facebook link for the write up: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=651312412 & ref=name#/event.php?eid=47001273191 & ref=nf

or feel free to write me personally at mahamuni and I'll send you the info.

JAI AMMA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BOM BOM BHOLENATH MAHADEVVVVVVVVV!!!

Surya

-

Srinivas Jayanthi

Friday, February 20, 2009 9:05 AM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Bilwa leaves

Shree Maa/ Jai Guruji,Hello All, Greetings !!I live in Los Angeles, I am wondering if anyone is aware of a place, in and around california where I can get some Bilwa/Bhel leavesso that I can offer them to lord Shiva as a part of my abhisekham Sunday night (2/22).I look forward to hearing from you. It will be a great help !!Best,-Sri

With more lead time you can order them from Rudra Centre. Also they have metal Bilva leaves, which I use, since bel leaves are unavailable in the midwest. If I can find nothing else, I use any three leaved plant, like rose leaves for instance. But not poison ivy!!!!!

Om Jai Kali Ma! Om Jai Shiva!

Kumari--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Surya <mahamuni wrote:

Surya <mahamuniRe: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Bilwa leaves Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 12:11 PM

Very hard to acquire this year and you are searching a bit late. No Hindu temples I contacted in CA or Florida had any or any sources outside of India--and how could they ship fresh?

Even Swamiji didn't have a source this year. Hawaii won't ship anymore because of USDA ban on shipping them from Hawaii. I was lucky to have a friend there pick them up and send them to me and the Mandir and they are arriving today! AMMA's Grace!

You are welcome to come join our celebration down in Leucadia, which is North County Coastal San Diego and you can offer a cluster of Bilva leaves to the Lingams here at each Kala of the Night.

That goes for anyone else in the surrounding areas down here that want to join us. Here is a facebook link for the write up: http://www.facebook .com/profile. php?id=651312412 & ref=name#/event. php?eid=47001273 191 & ref=nf

or feel free to write me personally at mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net and I'll send you the info.

JAI AMMA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !! BOM BOM BHOLENATH MAHADEVVVVVVVVV! !!

Surya

-

Srinivas Jayanthi

Friday, February 20, 2009 9:05 AM

[www.ShreeMaa. org] Bilwa leaves

Shree Maa/ Jai Guruji,Hello All, Greetings !!I live in Los Angeles, I am wondering if anyone is aware of a place, in and around california where I can get some Bilwa/Bhel leavesso that I can offer them to lord Shiva as a part of my abhisekham Sunday night (2/22).I look forward to hearing from you. It will be a great help !!Best,-Sri