IndiaDivine.org

to vish about Maa/s and Swamiji's translations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear vish and all ~ it truly is tremendous that a goal of Maa and Swamiji was: "It is our desire to update the language of this tradition, and to reaffirm its relevancy for our times..." As far as I've read in any of the Devi Mandir Scriptural renditions, this is always a goad stated at the very beginning. To me this is a woundrous gift of Swamiji and Shree Maa ~ to know the importance of this need for devotees, and tfor Maa and Swamiji to bring all their knowledge, love, experience and understanding to bear on these re-translations. Everyone I've read, recited, etc. is like the necter of eternal bliss. Jai Maa !!!! Jai Swamiji !!!! Ramakrishna Ki Jai !!!!

~ Linda

vish wrote:

I hope each of you can purchase and read this book, it is tremendous.It is available at the Devi Mandir on-line book store. You can reallyfeel yourself at the feet of Ramakrishna, with Maa and Swami leadingyou into His truest feelings. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!