IndiaDivine.org

to Usha about story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Usha ~ I am feeling increasingly happy, reading all these true stories ... incredible. Perhaps you could upload the picture to the Devi Mandir Site. That would be wonderful. Thank you ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Usha wrote:

Your story brought up so many memories for me. When I visited Jayrambati -the birthplace of Sarada Devi - I met just such an old lady as you describein the beginning of your story. She was 104 (!!) years old, blind and reallyhobbled along almost on all fours - could not stand up any longer. She livedin just such a tiny hut, and people would give her goods in a bowl which sheused to cook with on a little kerosene stove. She had met Sarada Devi whenshe was alive and when addressed by someone, she would just repeat " MAAMAA!". I often think of her - too bad I can't show you a picture I have ofher. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Guest guest

this is so sweet.

krishna--- On Sat, 3/14/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Usha about story Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 4:27 AM

Dear Usha ~ I am feeling increasingly happy, reading all these true stories ... incredible. Perhaps you could upload the picture to the Devi Mandir Site. That would be wonderful. Thank you ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Usha wrote:

Your story brought up so many memories for me. When I visited Jayrambati -the birthplace of Sarada Devi - I met just such an old lady as you describein the beginning of your story. She was 104 (!!) years old, blind and reallyhobbled along almost on all fours - could not stand up any longer. She livedin just such a tiny hut, and people would give her goods in a bowl which sheused to cook with on a little kerosene stove. She had met Sarada Devi whenshe was alive and when addressed by someone, she would just repeat " MAAMAA!". I often think of her - too bad I can't show you a picture I have ofher.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!