IndiaDivine.org

to Sal and all about Mindfullness seva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sal and all ~ another "take" on seva and awareness. In the morning when I do my sadhana, I pray to God/dess to allow all my thoughts, words, and deeds to be devoted only to Him/Her. Then I forget about it and go about my day. Sometimes I notice that whatever I am doing, is being done with Mindfulness, which is different than thinking. It is like just for a moment becoming aware that I have been totally present in the moment, without conscious thought. Sometimes the awareness creates a break that allows my thoughts to come back into play; sometimes it creates a gap where absorption returns. God/dess, I believe accepts it all as seva. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Sal wrote:

Take the thought out. Children running around and laughing and playing are doing seva to God. Adults who - without thought - find joy and happiness out of every aspect of their life are also doing seva. To do that, without being told, is doing seva.If I "think" I'm making God happy, chances are I'm not...but if I find and remember God with a happy heart when I'm doing anything...ah, now that's really something...! A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!