IndiaDivine.org

to Usha about Hafiz poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Usha ~ reading this, I feel my heart opening and turning into a star shaped blossom. The "cave of the heart" is a reality (idea) that I have found repeated again and again, very subtly, in certain Hindu spiritual texts. Many years before that I wrote a song, "Cave of the Heart." Imagine my immense surprise to find this later on in Hindu texts. It was as if my heart was remembering and taking me to that place where we will all "turn into stars." Hafiz' poem holds this reality so beautifully that I feel that little star light burning in the recesses of the cave. May it explode into its star-being. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

P.S. I think I realize that Hafiz is not Hindu, so it just shows how universally true certain realities of being are, across cultures and times.

Usha posted:

You will turn into stars.Even then, my dear,You will only beA crawling infant,Still skinning your knees on God.Little by little,You will turn intoThe whole sweet amorous UniverseIn heatOn a wild spring night,And become so freeIn a wonderful, secretAnd pure LoveThat FlowsFrom a conscious,One-pointed,Infinite need for Light,Even then, my dear,The Beloved will have fulfilledJust a fraction,Just a fraction!Of a promiseHe wrote upon your heart,When your soul begins To ever bloom and laughAnd spin in Eternal Ecstasy - - - -O little by little,You will turn into God. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!