IndiaDivine.org

to ramya about the 3 assets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear ramya ~ thank you for once again bringing Maa's words to us. The three assets seem to me to be both something to strive for and a natural outcome of the striving which is our devotion and worship. She puts them so simply and yet they carry an immense meaning, and I love that she used Ram for an example. Many years ago I had the great good fortune to see several episodes of Ramanand Sagar's epic "Ramayana," a made for India public television. Ram came across so strongly in just the way that Maa describes that I have never forgotten it, and I carry his image in my heart. Please thank her for sharing her pearls of wisdom with us. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji Ram ki jai

~ Linda

ramya wrote:

Shree Maa said --There are three assets in Human Life: Satya (Truth), Prem (Pure Love) and Karuna (Compassion) .She said that if you look at the life of Vishnu's avatar, Sri Ram you can see Him manifest these three ideals : truth, pure love and compassion. Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479