IndiaDivine.org

to Henny about fear and joy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Henny ~ did you write this beautiful poem/prayer? Whether you did or didn't, I thank you for the gift of it to all of us here on the digest. It expresses my deepest utmost fear and longing. One would think that, having even a small taste of the bliss of the Mother, that one would do nothing else, and yet I do; I allow myself to wander off into other fields, getting lost, finding my way back again, getting lost again. Perhaps in getting lost and finding my way back, again and again, I am learning the path and overcoming my fear of bliss so that I can simply rest in Her arms. You wouldn't think a person would be afraid of bliss, and yet, I am. This morning I can feel myself skipping joyfully through the grasses, not even minding that I've strayed from the path, because, as Swamiji would say, I have the great privilege of sitting and spending time with Mother. Jai Maa!!!! Jai Swamiji !!!!

~ Linda

Henny wrote:

Remembering You, You take away my greatest distress.Please forgive me that I forget again and again.Chandi Maa, Durga, Kali and the Mothers, I see only Your face in all.If reciting the Chandi is being with you, then why do I prefer to do something else?Mother I take refuge in you, please make me unafraid of bliss. Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479