IndiaDivine.org

to Kamalaji about clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kamaliji ~ thank you so much for the clarification of the two Swamis. I wasn't able to find the pictures again on the website, but I had downloaded them, so I went and looked and was able to see clearly the differences. It is wonderful that both Swamis visited the Devi Mandir ... to be in the presence of so many great souls all at once must be incredible. I would feel like a child who had walked into a store and saw a bin that said, "free candy." In other words, I would be filled with delight beyond imagination. Jai all the Swamis

~ Linda

Kamaliji wrote:

I would like to clarify that the 117-yr. old yogi from the Eastern Himalayas (he also has a winter-season house in Rishikesh) is Sri Sri Swami Prakashanandaji Maharaj. He is the one dressed in an orange robe. The other Swamiji dressed in yellow-gold who was our host in Rishikesh and who took us rafting on the Ganga is Ram Kripaluji Maharaj. One day last summer Swami Ram Kripaluji told me that he has been knowing Swami Prakashanandaji for more than forty years. Both of the Swamijis have been visitors to Shree Maa's ashram here in Napa. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Guest guest

I'd love to hear more info on Sri Sri Swami Prakashanandaji Maharaj. Where does He stay in the Eastern Himalayas? I've only met 2 babas older than 117. One passed. I am sure there are more though. Some much older. But not in public eye.

JAI AMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Surya

-

nierika

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:39 AM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Kamalaji about clarification

Dear Kamaliji ~ thank you so much for the clarification of the two Swamis. I wasn't able to find the pictures again on the website, but I had downloaded them, so I went and looked and was able to see clearly the differences. It is wonderful that both Swamis visited the Devi Mandir ... to be in the presence of so many great souls all at once must be incredible. I would feel like a child who had walked into a store and saw a bin that said, "free candy." In other words, I would be filled with delight beyond imagination. Jai all the Swamis

~ Linda

Kamaliji wrote:

I would like to clarify that the 117-yr. old yogi from the Eastern Himalayas (he also has a winter-season house in Rishikesh) is Sri Sri Swami Prakashanandaji Maharaj. He is the one dressed in an orange robe. The other Swamiji dressed in yellow-gold who was our host in Rishikesh and who took us rafting on the Ganga is Ram Kripaluji Maharaj. One day last summer Swami Ram Kripaluji told me that he has been knowing Swami Prakashanandaji for more than forty years. Both of the Swamijis have been visitors to Shree Maa's ashram here in Napa.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!