IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari ~ Congratulations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh! Kumari! Congratulations and may the best of all worlds be with you and your husband each and every day; may the 9 Durgas bless you with their special attributes now, during every Navaratri, and throughout the whole year. Please give my happy congratulations to your husband also. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 4/2/2009 3:28:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

I am wishing you all a blessed and happy Chaitra Navaratri. The wedding is completed. We dedicated ourselves in front of Ma Kali and Shiva and then made the trip up to Canada. We had a couple of days of complete relaxation at Niagra Falls and are now back at home. I am trying to get organized and celebrate Navaratri as best I can. Unfortunately a lot of my books did not make it up here, due to a not very bright error on my part. But it has made me read some books that I had not read in a while, like the Devi Gita. It is all Mother's play. Thanks to Shree Maa for posting the descriptions of the nine Durgas. I take the dust of your feet as well as Swamiji in gratitude. New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399