IndiaDivine.org

to vish about Maa's wise words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ this is so beautiful and wise. It's very similar to one of the conversations we have had in the group ~ about living in the present. Living in the present, the past is gone and the future has not yet happened. There is only this moment, this hour, this day, this lifetime. Soon enough the next moment, hour, day, lifetime will occur, then we live in that one, but only when it has become this one. Hard to put into words ~ Maa did a much better job ~ this is only my understanding. Also, I took great comfort in Maa saying,"the soul never dies, and the soul is never born. My present moments are trying and pain filled, so having an understanding about the soul helps me stay in the present moment, regardless of what is going on. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 4/8/2009 3:29:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Maa adds the following: "It's interesting, if you live inside yourself, the soul never dies and the soul is never born. It is all one thing. But if you count every lifetime, it's so many lives! For me, it's just one life. I am doing the same thing life after life. You guys think, "Many lives", because you have so much karmic debt. Through every lifetime, you're trying to purify. But I am very conscious not to create any karma. I am very careful. Therefore, my life never changes. I remember my previous lives, but I wont' tell you. I don't talk about the past and I don't talk about the future. I talk about the present. It's beautiful. Think about it! Is your life one lifetime, or many lifetimes? Think about it! Does it make any sense? New Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at $299