IndiaDivine.org

to ramya about connecting with Source

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ramya,

This connection to the Source is beyond words, and I am sure that the times I've experienced this connection are small by comparison to Maa's experience. But in that "space" there is NOthing and NOone, only ONE in the silence, without words. This experience of the Source is what has sustained me through a childhood filled with an abuse and throughout my entire life. It is JOY, it is LOVE, It is NOTHING; It is EVERYTHING.

I have experienced this during meditation, mostly breathing or two syllable mantra meditation. But I have also experienced it from time to time, just going about my life. Suddenly, everything STOPS. The world, what I am doing, what others are doing, just STOPS. It has felt like being in a movie where there is a freeze frame. Everything stops, and in that space I feel and connect with the source. This has most frequently happened to me when I am out alone in nature, but sometimes, it has happened when I am just out and about in the world. And there It is, the SOURCE. I used the words love and joy to describe the "feeling," but it is really beyond all words. Still we try, don't we...

Since becoming so ill, I have felt bereft of this connection, yet I know what I must do ... chanting multiple word mantras is close as is puja and prayer, but I know, since I can't get out to nature, that what I must do is, once again, take up the two syllable meditation and make that central to my practice. It is exactly as Maa says: that "in silence we can feel our soul - make connection with Atman". Without this, nothing else matters. Jai Ma!!!!

~ Linda

Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Shree Maa once said that in silence we can feel our soul - make connection with Atman. She said that in Her earlier years She never spoke much. When She came to America also, She was very quiet - many old devotees tell us that. Maa said that in that silence we can feel the connection with our soul.How do you feel the connection with your soul? With what practice in what situations? What has helped you and what prevents and interupts that connection? Can you please share your inspiration and help us all go deeper and closer within - and without!Thank you! Awaiting your thoughts and inspiration! The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!