IndiaDivine.org

to Jennifer about the verb ... to focus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jennifer ~ I was so happy to read what you wrote about your experience. You turned the prayerful request to remember all as Divine into an action, "Then as I go through my day I focus on experiencing each person...as forms of Divine Mother's Love. "I focus" ... a verb ... an action. Wow! I will do my best to bring this type of focus to my day. I also was deeply touched by your sharing of what Swamiji said. I am going to keep all these tucked into my heart. Jai Maa!!!! Jai Swamiji!!!!

~ Linda

Jennifer wrote:

The first thing that came up for me is, Maa and Swami's teachings help me to connect with Soul.There is one teaching from Swami that is very potent for me, and that is (these were not his exact words, but how I received them) "Nobody and no thing has the capacity to interfere with your relationship with Divine Mother".And another, to go along with that, is that the Divine is in every atom of existence.I start my day connecting as deeply as I am able with Divine Mother's Love. Then as I go through my day I focus on experiencing each person, circumstance, interaction, as forms of Divine Mother's Love. When I am pulled out of that, as I inevitably am, I take refuge in Swami's teaching that no one and nobody has the capacity to interfere with my relationship with Her. Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!