IndiaDivine.org

to vish about group Navaratri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ I like your idea. I remember when, during several Navaratries, there was a group "project," like everyone chanting the same chapters every day. This helped me to do Navaratri worship and added to my devotion and added to my feeling of connection with Maa and Swamiji ... this feeling about being part of a group, all doing the same thing. I have been disappointed that, for a long time now, we haven't done that.

In a message dated 4/23/2009 3:31:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

I asked Swami if we could extend Navaratri, or create another situation where everyone would perform longer and deeper sadhana, in harmony with them, in order to prolong and deepen this experience. If others are feeling this way, let's let Maa and Swami know so they can consider this request.The world is in such flux, and so many hearts are crying for peace, And through God's Grace, it seems that we have this incredible opportunity to help. Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!