IndiaDivine.org

to Devi about activities

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devi and ramya ~ it seems there is also an added benefit from getting ready for this sankalpa ~ we are having the opportunity to one another better by listing what we do. This is a rich and welcome sadhana, and I can hardly wait to get started.

For me, with you, Devi, I was so interested to find out you have animals, that you contribute to the objective of helping our Mother Earth, and that you are an artist. When I was well, I did as you do at local arts and street fairs. I can no longer contribute in this way, and so it was a double plus plus to learn that you are an artist who also makes jewelry and that you share this gift with children. I'm so happy. : ) ~ Linda

Devi wrote:

Devi's list of activities.Feeding and watering all our animals in the morning and letting them our to enjoy the day.Watering garden.Tending garden.Yard maintenance.Getting the mail.Walking the animals.Tending frog ponds.Planting trees and wild plants for reforestation.Teaching the grandchildren home studies.Teaching children at festivals to spin, weave, work with clay, make jewelry, sew, make butter, cook on wood stove and fire, about history... Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

Guest guest

I was so glad to see this post this morning. I have been feeling very isolated in my family. they are on a different religious path and they do not support my path at all. In being able to read your posts I feel less alone and more connected to god.

Namaste,

Krishna--- On Mon, 4/27/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Devi about activities Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:39 AM

Dear Devi and ramya ~ it seems there is also an added benefit from getting ready for this sankalpa ~ we are having the opportunity to one another better by listing what we do. This is a rich and welcome sadhana, and I can hardly wait to get started.

For me, with you, Devi, I was so interested to find out you have animals, that you contribute to the objective of helping our Mother Earth, and that you are an artist. When I was well, I did as you do at local arts and street fairs. I can no longer contribute in this way, and so it was a double plus plus to learn that you are an artist who also makes jewelry and that you share this gift with children. I'm so happy. : ) ~ Linda

Devi wrote:

Devi's list of activities.Feeding and watering all our animals in the morning and letting them our to enjoy the day.Watering garden.Tending garden.Yard maintenance.Getting the mail.Walking the animals.Tending frog ponds.Planting trees and wild plants for reforestation.Teaching the grandchildren home studies.Teaching children at festivals to spin, weave, work with clay, make jewelry, sew, make butter, cook on wood stove and fire, about history...

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!