IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about the Chandi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ I still am not able to complete the Chandi at the same time as the group, so you are not alone in being slow. The first time or two, I was hard on myself, also that I could only chant while reclining in bed, but I asked Swamiji about it, and he said it was okay. Better to it in the manner in which one can handle it than to not do it at all.

In the very beginning, with some of the group sankalpas, I would just give up at some point because I felt so far behind. Yet I still like the group sankalpas, and hope we will continue to do them, because it seems more focused and fruitful to do it as a satsang (in the company of others). I'm so glad you got it. It's more wonderful than words can describe.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 5/1/2009 3:36:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Fantastic, I just got my copy of Chandi Path in the mail (thank you Srini!). I have started to read it section by section, so I will take a sankalpa to continue that each day until I am done with it. (Which will last longer than the Navaratri, because I am slow) But at least I will be reading Chandi during this Navaratri. Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

Guest guest

I give all credit to Divine Mother for anything that is good in my life or that I am able to accomplish. Anything that falls short is because of my own karma. I am very happy to have my Chandi Path available to me again and to be able to learn! There is a lesson in mindfulness here. I left many of my books behind in the US because I was not concentrating on the most important things that I needed to take with me to Canada. I cannot go back to the states until my permanent residency is approved. So I had to make the sacrifice to buy some of them again. I could not conceive of being without Chandi Path and some of the other books for an extended period of time. It is as if Mother hid Herself from me so I would appreciate Her all the more. The lesson is learned, I will hold on to Her skirts more tightly

now. Jai Maa!

Kumari

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Kumari about the Chandi Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:53 AM

Dear Kumari ~ I still am not able to complete the Chandi at the same time as the group, so you are not alone in being slow. The first time or two, I was hard on myself, also that I could only chant while reclining in bed, but I asked Swamiji about it, and he said it was okay. Better to it in the manner in which one can handle it than to not do it at all.

In the very beginning, with some of the group sankalpas, I would just give up at some point because I felt so far behind. Yet I still like the group sankalpas, and hope we will continue to do them, because it seems more focused and fruitful to do it as a satsang (in the company of others). I'm so glad you got it. It's more wonderful than words can describe.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 5/1/2009 3:36:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Fantastic, I just got my copy of Chandi Path in the mail (thank you Srini!). I have started to read it section by section, so I will take a sankalpa to continue that each day until I am done with it. (Which will last longer than the Navaratri, because I am slow) But at least I will be reading Chandi during this Navaratri.

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!