IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: to Neelima about life lessons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelima ~ what a profound and immense life lesson for you and your family ... and now for us also, because you shared it with us. I very much appreciate all the details about what happened ... it showed that with steadfast belief and applying lessons that were offered by Maa, any goal could, and may, be attained. I am so happy for all of you and congratulations to your sons! And your steadfast belief in Maa's lessons and grace show that, no matter what is going on, if we turn to Maa to help us learn the lessons, She will respond and something good will ensue. Thank you again ~ Linda

Jai Maa!!!!!

Neelima wrote:

In Dilli, two boysHappy, full of joysBasketball, TrignometryFootball and ChemistryAll in a day, all good funHakuna Matata all was wonBut Exam time â’  dark clouds and thunderWhat went wrong they always wonder The spanner in the works to an otherwise settled and happy life were these exams, which arrived with fever, stomach cramps, running noses and a belly full of butterflies. All clear symptoms of a full fledged allergy. While the boys never failed any subject, they consistently never produced on paper all that they seemed to know quite well.All remedies failed. Years rolled on in hope that as they grew up things would change. They did not. Soon enough the dreaded Board exams were creeping up on them. This was serious now and a sense of panic was beginning to overtake us. We needed some serious solutions and I turned to Ma to show the way. She never fails and her divine guidance worked like magic. She showered her blessings and her divinity filled my home and our hearts. Miracles unfolded- their father began to spend more time around them with encouraging words and confidence levels began to go up. Knowing that Ma was sending her blessings and prayers, the boys worked harder than ever. Ramya gave them sound practical advice, which they followed seriously. I was in heaven. The exams began to unfold and the first five papers were a piece of cake. Spirits were high until the Math exam when the first roadblock appeared. The toughest paper in 12 years! Some very high hopes were dashed and they were shaken. The trend kept up and their confidence flagged. A divine plan was unfolding and a major lesson was being taught. Spare no effort in working towards your goalsSeek the blessings of the DivineBe steadfast in your faith and surrenderDo not worry about the resultsWhatever the outcome â’  it will be Motherâ’ s Prasad! It was time to tell a story â’  Shivaji, the great Maratha warrior, relentlessly fought the Mughal invaders to regain his kingdom. Despite having a small army he had many victories. Clad in battle gear, on his way to a major battle, he decided to make a detour to seek the blessing of his Guru. He rode up to the sage seated under a tree in the woods, alighted from his horse, and bowed down at his feet. No words were exchanged. The Guru scooped up the fresh horse dung and piled it on Sivajiâ’ s head. The kingâ’ s faithful commander became quite upset at what he perceived as an insult to his king. But Sivaji was unperturbed. Raising the battle cry of â’ Jai Bhavaniâ’  he headed to the battle ground. Not much later he was hemmed into a corner and in one weak moment the enemyâ’ s sword landed on his head. His helmet would have cracked and death would be certain, but that horse dung made the sword skid off the surface. Shivaji regained his hold and went on to win another victory. Post battlehe went back to his Guru, who was waiting for him. With a knowing smile he anointed Sivajiâ’ s forehead with Sindur this time. My two young warriorâ’ s faces shone with renewed confidence. They had worked hard and sought the blessings of the Guru. The hurdles made them not lose focus and become compalacent. They have renewed the faith in their hearts. The lesson sank home for now and they seem more in control. They have appeared for a few competitive exams since then without panic and with more confidence. If the boys can keep this seemingly simple lesson in their heart, they are equipped to face the sundry challenges that life will throw in their direction. As an adult, it was a reminder for me too. I bow down to the Divine Mother for her teachings that she gives to each one, specially designed for their own level of comprehension. Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!