IndiaDivine.org

to ramya and all about story and rededicating to our mantra sankalpa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear ramya and all ~ what a wonderful story; I can hardly wait for the next installment ... Maa's answer brings back our discussion of integrating mantra into our daily lives. Perhaps she is reminding us. There was a lot of enthusiasm when you first suggested the idea, but then the group didn't choose mantras for different activities that could be chanted collectively by the group ... and the idea seemed to dissipate.

Maa has given us all a mantra to use any time and all times during the day. Does anyone else relate to the story this way? What if we rededicated ourselves to not only do our sankalpa, but to pick a certain day to start (at the beginning it was going to be a nine-day sankalpa), and then we could check in on the digest every other day or so to share our experiences. What do you all think? Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

ramya wrote:

....All of us bystanders totally understood what he was saying :) We had a lot of practice and daily experience with wandering-to-and-fro and other craziness. But Maa looked really puzzled! :)She said, "Why don't you do mantra"He answered, "Oh...i don't remember them." (ok, this person is very,very,very....devoted to Divine Mother and chants Chandi close to everyday)Maa said, "What is there to remember?" Just say "Om Namah SivayaJai maa"....Just say and mind will be ok."Person said, "Ok, i'll try to say. When i remember."Shree Maa, "Well, remember - just one day say all the time "Om Namah Sivaya" and you will remember." Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.