IndiaDivine.org

all of you devotees warm my heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you all warm my heart and inspire me to put more and more energy into my relationship with god.

Namaste,

Krishna--- On Tue, 5/5/09, mjfisher2005 <mjfisher2005 wrote:

mjfisher2005 <mjfisher2005[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Mantras for daily life: a 9 day Sankalpa Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 6:10 AM

You can see in this story that there was a worship for Durga in a part of the world going on around the same time as ours. Great minds move in the same circles. Jai Maa! :-)KumariTrinidad Celebrates Balka, a Puja to Durga and a Volcano DevaMay 3, 2009Source: HPIPORT-OF-SPAIN, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, April 26, 2009: Trinidad and Tobago celebrated an unusual puja last Sunday. The "Balka or Volcano Puja" takes place annually at the Columbia Estate on the southwestern peninsula, on the site of an existing volcano. It is ritualistically observed in the month of April.Unconfirmed reports state that this Puja has been taking place for well over 120 years or four generations. According to one villager, the Balka Puja is performed to "Shanti Karo," the volcano deva. Durga is also worshiped."Stream of Hindus took the long trek to worship and make offerings, and a powerful Durga Puja was performed. Over the

years, the number of participants has increased tremendously; the numbers keep inflating", Ashram B.Maharaj, a spokesman for the organising committee, said. , "n_ramya108" <n_ramya108@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Everybody,> > Just wanted to share my own sankalpa for 9 days :)> > (a) Remember to chant my mantra when i am walking back and forth> (b) Chant Ganesh mantra at start of new activity in the morning (before lunch). > © Do one mala of Gayatri sometime during the day (not morning sadhana time).> > Thanks! i'll keep you posted and please you also share your sankalpa if you like - so we can move forward together as a group!> > Om! Jai Maa!> > > , "n_ramya108" <n_ramya108@ > wrote:> >> > Namaste Everybody,> > > > Thanks for all the interest in filling all our lives with Mantras :)> > > > We have been talking about how to stay more focussed on God throughout the day, using mantras while doing routine tasks and also remembering different mantras during the day.> > > > Here is a nine-day sankalpa which you can join, wherever you are, however you are and whenever you like - as much as you like -- starting today (this moment!) :) > > > > For 9 days, we make a sankalpa to do 1, 2 or 3 of the following. Please feel free to design the sankalpa according to your life and activities. It will be great if you share your plan with all of us :)> > > > 1. Chant mantra CONSISTENTLY (every day for the 9 days) during one or more routine

activities EXAMPLE: i will chant Gayatri mantra throughout the time i cook/or do laundry/or ironing/ or walking with my puppy dog/ or driving to work.> > > > 2. Chant a or several mantras during specific pre-defined activities.> > Example, i will chant Ganesh Mantra each time i enter a new room, before every meeting, before i start a new software on the computer.> > > > 3. Chant one mala of Gayatri or your preferred mantra every day for 9 days, preferably at a time that you normally do NOT do any sadhana. Example, i will do one mala gayatri mantra in my lunch break.> > > > Please share with all of us -- what you plan to do and how it works out -- the more we can chant in our little corners and brighter will be the God's light both within and without! Jai Maa!!!!!> > > > Thank you for sharing and thank you for joining!> > > > ramya :)>

> > >>